Whole Brain Escape's Offers New Team Building and Corporate Packages
January 22, 2020 By Chris B.
An escape room is a real-life interactive adventure game!
Photo by: congerdesign
The Lou Everett Group is very excited to announce that we have partnered with Whole Brain Escape in Apex, NC to provide fun, interactive leadership training through Whole Brain Escape's new Team Building and Corporate Packages!
What is an Escape Room?
An escape room is a real-life interactive adventure game! Your team works together to solve puzzles and riddles using clues, strategy, and cooperation to complete the objectives and escape.
With your Left Brain you will analyze the clues, crack the codes, and use logic to find the answer. With your Right Brain, you think creatively, imagine new approaches to puzzles, and let intuition guide you.
Whole Brain Escape's Team Building packages include a variety of puzzle types and a shared goal. Players work together and rely on the skills of everyone in the group to successfully break out! This partnership between Whole Brain Escape and The Lou Everett Group provides training by certified John Maxwell Team trainers for a more in-depth team building experience.
Warm up with the escape room activity, and then use what you’ve learned from the experience to enhance the training. Or, train first and apply what you’ve learned to help strengthen your team in the escape room!
Check out the fun and interactive packages that are available under this partnership:
Escape and Lead Package
- One escape room adventure
- 2 hour Interactive Leadership Game facilitated by a John Maxwell Team trainer.
- The John Maxwell Leadership Game is a comprehensive game that helps organizations discover their leadership strengths and weaknesses. The Game is fun and engaging, yet it challenges the participants to have open discussions about leadership principles and values. It is designed to help leaders uncover gaps and areas for improvement within their leadership teams.
Escape and Awareness Package
- One escape room adventure
- 2 hour Interactive Maxwell DISC Method personality profile and assessment workshop with a certified John Maxwell Team DISC Trainer.
- Get along with anyone, even if you’re not a “people person.” Everyone you encounter is motivated differently, communicates differently, and views tasks and relationships differently. The Maxwell DISC Profile Workshop will help you achieve greater success when you learn to value your strengths as well as those of others.
Find out more and register your team today by going HERE!
About Whole Brain Escape
Heather and Rafael Chandler are the masterminds behind Whole Brain Escape, a locally grown escape room business in the heart of Apex, NC. The dynamic duo has devoted their careers to creating interactive entertainment, with over 35 years’ combined experience in the video game industry. Their passion for games and puzzles has extended into the immersive and interactive experience that is Whole Brain Escape. Choose from four adventures: Bustin’ Out of the Eighties, Escape the Supervillain’s Lair, Seekers of the Mystic Orb, and The Curse of Dr. Conundrum!
Players from all over the triangle are invited into their one-of-a-kind world to unlock a good time!
About The Lou Everett Group
The Lou Everett Group is your thinking partner offering dedicated and customized continuity plans that are designed to, not only resolve your current struggle, but provide proactive support and training with the goal of avoiding negative impacts on your personal growth or the growth of your business.
As seasoned leadership coaches and trainers certified by The John Maxwell Team, Lou Everett and Sherri McManus, owners of The Lou Everett Group, love serving companies and people throughout their growth transitions.
As a John Maxwell Certified Speakers, Coaches, and Trainers, Lou and Sherri have received and had direct training from well-known and successful speakers and coaches from the likes of John Maxwell, Tony Robbins, Zig Ziglar, Brian Tracy, Jack Canfield, and others.