Why You Should Take Your Valentine on an Escape Room Date this Year
February 7, 2017 By Chelsea T.
Photo by Smilla4
Photo by: Flickr
Valentine's Day is right around the corner and couples everywhere are in the midst of coming up with plans for their special night out. Why not put a twist on things this year and do something out of the ordinary? Instead of the cliche dinner and a movie, check out a local Escape Game and put your skills to the test with one another.
Why does an Escape Room make for a fun date night?
- You get to find out what it's like to work together as a team
- Couples can learn something new together
- You'll find out what one another's strengths are (who will end up finding more clues?!)
- It's fun to take part in a friendly competition with each other
- Your significant other will be impressed by your unique date night idea!
Make it fun and challenge one another in a unique way! After your Escape Room challenge, there's always time for that dinner or movie, or both. And think of this way - you'll have something interesting to chat about during dinner!
Click here to browse by state to find local Escape Games in your area!